If you have suffered an accident at work, we can consider a compensation claim against your employers, or others who are under a legal duty to you during your work.
You may have been injured working on a construction site, factory, office, shop, school, hospital, or call centre. We have experience litigating all types of workplace accidents:-
• general workplace cases such as slips, trips and falls
• construction site claims
• manual handling accidents
• defective work equipment
• lack of personal protective equipment
• falls from height
• exposure to chemicals or substances harmful to health
• injury caused by the negligence of a fellow worker
Employers are under a legal duty to comply with various regulations in relation to workplace safety. They are under a duty to make risk assessments and make sure proper training is in place for their employees.
If you have suffered *any* type of workplace accident, contact us and we will be happy to discuss your case.